Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dreamweaver Peacock with Metallic F/X Sample

I must admit that I don't have much time to make cards, but I like to share about various tips & techniques that I learn from other people. I saw this card from Dreamweaver that uses their new Metallic F/X mica powder and just LOVED the colors!

Lynell Harlow, the owner of Dreamweaver told me that they used copper embossing paste and the following metallic F/X:

Sapphire
Purple Satin
Glacier Lake
Kiwi

Apply the copper embossing paste to the stencil, and let dry. Once dry, place the stencil back in place and stipple Metallic F/X mica powders with a stencil brush (these are much smaller and firmer than the larger stipple brushes and allow you to have more control over where the color goes).

Click here to purchase the Metallic F/X Mica Powders.

No comments: